Amazon Fire TV is one of the best streaming devices available out there, a very inexpensive gadget that can make your regular TV into a smart TV and stream content from across the globe. FireStick is a very simple device and so easy to set up. Its application runs on Android firmware, enabling access to many streaming services like Hulu, Kodi, Netflix, and many other satellite channels.
However, when you are using Firestick on its own, there are some significant setbacks. Based on the geographical location you are at, and based on the ISP restrictions, you may have certain limitations to accessing streaming services.
However, you can overcome this challenge by using a good VPN for your FireStick device. A VPN can help you to mask your IP as well as your online identity to ensure optimum privacy. Here is an overview of Surfshark free VPN for Firestick, which offers top-in-class features.
This is an ideal choice to make if you run short of budget. This is one of the cheapest VPN striking a perfect balance between features and pricing. They ensure military-grade AES 256 encryption, which will help protect your Amazon Fire TV Stick access primarily protected. There is also a kill switch, no-log policy, leak protection, private DNS, and MultiHop features.
The provider has about 1000 servers in 60 countries, and its service is decently fast. Along with Fire TV Stick, you may also use Surfshark VPN for many other devices like mobile phones, computers, mobiles, and more. To install Surfshark:
- Go to the link to access Surfshark subscription
- Choose the Search option on the Fire Stick home screen.
- Key in Surfshark and click on the listing.
- It will take you to the next windows where you click on the Download option.
- Once downloaded, open Surfshark once and sing in by giving your credentials.
- Just click on the Connect button to get access.
10 best free and reliable VPNs for Windows 10
There are dozens of reliable best free VPN for windows 10, andhere we will discuss some of the safe options.
- Windscribe: with 10GB of monthly data for free and best-in-class malware protection built-in.
- hide.me: Also, offering 10GB of data freely monthly with torrent support. The limitation is that it cannot unblock streaming sites.
- NordVPN – Excellent speed and comes free with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Hotspot Shield – Free for Windows and also no need to enter your credit card details. Offering 500MB free data daily. Automatic kill switch and can get you access to Kodi, YouTube, etc.
- ProtonVPN – With free unlimited data and 256-bit encryption.
- TunnelBear – It can bypass the content blocks and data censorships by local ISPs. Offering 500MB free data per month with unlimited speed.
- Opera VPN – There are no data limits, and it is also much easy to install. It works well with many Netflix regions and YouTube etc.
- Speedify – It offers 1 GB of free data and ensures channel bonding for more speed. It is Torrent-friendly and comes with an instant kill switch.
- Betternet – Offering military-grade encryption and anonymous surfing options. With 500MB of free data and works well with Spotify and YouTube etc.
- VPNBook – is a 100% free VPN offering unrestricted bandwidth. Very easy to set up with clear guidance.
There is no free VPN, which can offer you a 100% Windows 10 compatibility and unlimited usage. There may be some or other limitations in the free VPNs.