H1: Top 5 Online Courses to Learn Java in 2021
Within the past few decades, the life of human civilization has managed to change rapidly and radically. Machine automation and the digitization of processes have made a significant shift in production and, consequently, occupations. With manufacture being steadily replaced with automated machine work and its digitized management, human specialists are largely required particularly for automating and digitizing those processes. As one of the most valued and well-paid occupations, programmers are needed today nearly everywhere, from video game development to agriculture planning. But is it really hard to become a programmer and hold this title decently?
H2: Learning Worth the Effort
Becoming and being a programmer might not be as hard as it seems, yet that depends on your insistence, patience, and the sphere you want to work in. Essentially, in most cases, you don’t need to be extraordinarily smart or possess any special skills. And yes, you don’t necessarily have to be very good at math to be a programmer. If you want to become one of the best, most creative, and innovative programmers there are, you should consider learning math or at least be intermediate in it but that’s not a must. Web developers at Top Writers Review provided that they were happy with their job without such a skill. In most cases, being familiar with human language learning should be enough for learning a programming language as well.
- Complete Java Programming Masterclass for Software Developers on Udemy. Being one of the best platforms, Udemy offers some real gems. The Java Masterclass created and hosted by Tim Buchalka, a developer with 35 years of experience, offers a wide range of lectures, around 50 practical tasks, certification upon completion, and many other perks. With Udemy being very generous recently and offering huge discounts for their courses, it is truly a great time to start learning programming and Java in particular.
- Object-Oriented Programming in Java Specialization on Coursera. Another great online learning platform, Coursera offers a unique series of courses in Java taught by some of the greatest instructors from the Duke University of California. Aside from learning the language itself, you’ll also get a full explanation of data structures and scientific methods used in programming, all of which are extremely useful for a universal specialist.
- Java Programming for Complete Beginners on Udemy. Another brilliant course offered on Udemy by in28Minutes online school. Although the course actually contains about 26 hours of lectures, this is one of the shortest and most comprehensive courses in programming. Despite the short timespan of this training program, you will learn a lot and be able to create your advanced projects upon completion.
- Java Fundamentals by Pluralsight. An independently offered course by Pluralsight school specialized particularly in programming and hosted by Jim Wilson, Java Fundamentals is one of the best courses for beginners. Learning to program in Java in different environments, for desktop, iOS, and Android, Java Fundamentals will certainly give you a great start, even some of the programmers provided that one of its main disadvantages is the absence of object-oriented design.
- Helsinki Java MOOC Courses. If you feel like you need to go advanced, then these courses are certainly for you. Offered by the actual University of Helsinki and taught by some of the best lecturers you’ll ever meet, MOOC Courses will give a solid Java syntax explanation, lots of practical exercises, and a well-organized structure that will train your skill from zero to hero in a relatively short amount of time.
With the advance in distance learning that occurred in 2020, there are, of course much more courses online. Yet, these contain, perhaps, the most practical approach and are recommended by real programmers that work at GrabMyEssay platform as developers and webmasters. Still, no matter how great the course might be, it’s all in your hands and persistence as only you can learn a new skill.
H2: Java is Totally Worth It
If you have some basic skills in web development and programming, Java is a good start in object-oriented programming for you. With its relatively simple-to-learn syntax and extremely high utility, you’ll be able to find a job nearly everywhere as a Java specialist. If you ever dreamed of developing video games or mobile apps, then go ahead and apply for any of the courses above, you will certainly not regret spending a minute there.
Although Henry McDowell prefers to not do the same thing twice, his favorite occupations rely on researching, writing, traveling, and sharing his experiences with others. By always being on the move and organizing these processes in the right manner, Henry never gets bored and manages to learn a new thing almost every day. As he feels that he knows enough about it, he shares it to pass this experience further on.